March 26, 2010

Love Letter From A Friend to Another Friends of Mine

Pernah dapat surat? Nah!! Tak payah pakai setem, membazir.

*************************************************************************************

Dear friends,

Thanks to a friend, no, all my friends. Your advices and voices do help me. Thanks for being there when I’m a little bit down. Heh… why so mushy?? Yes I am mushy-mushy right now. No, it was days before. Now? I am fine, thank you. Thanks to you, my ever dearest friends of mine. Your words sooth my mind and feelings, it makes me feel better. No joke, I’m deadly serious right now. Even if to you, I’ll never be serious. Hehh…sorry, wrong number..huhuhu…

To Laksamana Jebat, thanks. You’re my no.1 hero..ewah~~ kembang la tuh!! It always been easy for me to kacau daun hidup tuan hamba with my problems.heheh… Intruding your life is my no.1 priority to search for solutions for any ‘functions’ that wont intersect with my idea of living a life. No worries, next time when the matter arises, you’ll be the first to know, ok?

To my dearest roomate, you ‘do’ help a lot. Keep on laughing on my face. It’s ok. There’s lorry, there’s also bus, don’t forget that. Hahaha..but, you laughing made me forgot the prob for a while.heheh… thanks. You are always the first to know if my mood hilang gi Papua New Guinea. Thanks mate.

To my penumpang yang setia, you too. Even if I’m not in the mood, you always there, being a good passenger cum listener. And also thanks sbb x pernah meletup sbb luahan-luahan perasantan 2 kilo. I’m sorry if it’s been hard for you, but believe me, it’s even harder for me. Huhuh… thanks for duduk kat seat depan for about 2 months. Do appreciate it.

To my sister on YM, we are in the same boat, different decks (pinjam ayat hlovate, agak-agak dia marah tak?hee). sorry kalau I was intersecting with your job that time. But really appreciate your efforts in listening to me..heh…takde akak,sape la saye kak…wahahha… next time, when next thing occurred, may I share with you? Mesti la akak ckp boleh, saye tau. Heheheh..well, being your dearest sister is undeniably good. I feel good. Heheh.. thanks kak.

To that MR. I’m sorry. Do appreciate it. However, it may never been any time that our functions intersect. There’s maybe intersections but at infinity. Do wait if you want, forget it if you don’t. But I don’t really like any promises as rules are made to be broken, so do the promises. Heh… enjoy the lagu, “Maafkan, Dimas Beck” hope it conveyed my messages. Sorry again. (^^,)v

p/s: guys, live life your way, don’t make it difficult for the sake of others. Peace no war.

With love,

Friend

1 comment:

  1. owhhh soooo sweet la kamu..
    hehehe..
    ade part me gak ke tu?
    ke i perasan jer lebey..
    hahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete